" I am the L-rd your G-d who rescued you from the land of Egypt... gods besides Me you should not know, and there is no Saviour but Me" (Shemot 20: 2 & Hoshea 13: 4) . A Sephardi discussion on Orthodoxy, the world, notes, essays & other pedantic musings
Sunday, 20 July 2014
More on Dr Who...
Sam here !
This is the first full length clip of the new WHO series :
So what have we got :
1. Daleks (do they HAVE to appear in every series?)
2. A T-Rex outside the Houses of Parliament
3. An strange looking alien
4. Jenna Lou Coleman (who is as hot as ever!)
5. The Sirulian 'Lesbian' (I think we established she was going out with her maid or was it innuendo Whoists will be able to tell me ?)
6. Some robot thing
7. The Doctor running around on a horse in a night dress
8. TARDIS blowing up...
Also is it me or does it sound as if they've decided to tone down Calpaldi's Scottish accent? They haven't done a Tenant and made him go all Essex, but it doesn't seem as broad as when he first appeared last year ?