- On route, we managed to check out Bristol : lovely city. Love the accent 'morning me Lubbers!' lol!
- Had a fab Shabbos with Esther and family: great to see them & to share some homemade cider!
- Went to the fantastic Eden Project on Monday (got me thinking about a short story of a moon colony or something like that!)
- Saw Ruth on Tuesday, had a long conversation over a pot of tea
- Yesterday we sat on the beech and as we'd brought a board and wet suits we did some surfing, which was very cool, although neither of us managed to stay on the board for very long! ] We even got chatted up by some 'surfer dudes'; they were well and truly lucky to meet a pair of lezzas (lol!), although after some tentative discussion we realised they were also MOT !
- Today we are on the beech again. We are thinking about going to St Michael's mount, Land's End and to get a boat to do some wildlife watching!
Thursday, 10 July 2014
E- Postcard from us!
This is our little cyber postcard from our hols! Having a great time over here:
Hope you are all OK! See you in a week's time!
Hugs and Kisses Hannah and Sarah xx (: !
Also a thought from both of us, via a picture Sam shared last week :